MK5 and MK10 Annotated Schematics with O-Ring Shore Values

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Umuntu

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was looking for an annotated MK5 Schematic and couldn't find one. So I decided to annotate a MK5 Schematic starting with the annotated MK10 Schematic previously posted here on SB as a reference point.

Since I had to identify some of the SP o-ring part numbers on the MK5 schematic that are no longer in current SP Europe's parts kits, I decided to include SP's suggested Shore/durometer values while I was at it. These are from SP's European o-ring specs from 10 years ago, so they may differ from US specs.

I've seen a few comments here suggesting that the MK5 o-rings differ from the MK10's only in the -022 piston o-ring, but there are a few other o-rings needed: a couple of -012's and a -015. See the schematics.

Vintage Double Hose is a good source for complete MK5 and MK10 parts kits.

Attachments

• MK10 annotated.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 787
  • MK5 annotated.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 681
Both are on the VDH site, takes a little digging but they ( and a lot more) are there.

I did look in VDH's SP folder. I did find the MK5 and MK10 manuals and schematics, but unfortunately not annotated, unless I missed it. There's a lot there !

Last edited:
Here is the path ........... Manuals and catalogs > Scubapro schematics, Parts, Service > 1ST> MK5 or 10

His do no have the durometer so that's a nice addition to yours.

Sorry for being late :)
MK10_Conf11_RevM_anno_V2.png

@Zung Thanks, I don't know why I lost all copies of that. Any chance you can attach it as a PDF for download?

Aye Aye Bro, here's the 1st batch: MK10, MK20, MK25

Attachments

• MK10_Conf11_RevM_anno_V2.png
    MK10_Conf11_RevM_anno_V2.png
    336.6 KB · Views: 409
  • MK20TIS_Conf10_RevI-V4.pdf
    226.4 KB · Views: 394
  • 10-710-X00 MK25 AF rev D-V5.pdf
    426 KB · Views: 491
And the 2nd batch: AIR2-III, D400, G250V.
Did I forget anything?

Attachments

• AIR2-III anno.pdf
    629 KB · Views: 402
  • D400-Rev-I-anno.pdf
    218.2 KB · Views: 292
  • G250V-anno-V3.1.pdf
    197.7 KB · Views: 312
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom