Free Scuba Manuals & More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I really have to install a chrome extension just to download a pdf?

No, scroll all the way to the bottom and look for the fine print that say something similar to this "Start Download PDF <file name>".

That name of the file should be a clickable download link

No, scroll all the way to the bottom and look for the fine print that say something similar to this "Start Download PDF <file name>".

That name of the file should be a clickable download link

I missed it. Thank you!

I hope you don't mind, I created a mirror of the site in case it gets shut down. It's a nice resource.

For what it's worth, all the NASE documents (instructor and tests and other such as c-cards and waivers) are freely available on the NASE website. I thought it was just poor programming by their webmaster but I reported it to them twice and they didn't bother to fix it... Since NASE publishes all their materials freely on the internet, he probably doesn't have any legal concerns about also hosting them.

looks like my attempt at slurping the website failed, and now the pdfs are gone. bummer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom