Family of four divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome and congrats. We are a family of four divers as well and this is our 10th year of taking family dive trips with the "kids" now in their twenties. I don't have any nearby east coast suggestions but my suggestions are as you look to the Caribbean, you may want to look for places with shore diving as boat diving for 4 will get very expensive very quick. Costs aside shore diving can be more enjoyable. Bonaire, Curacao and Grand Cayman have been our favorite family destinations. Happy diving.

@Ohana just wondering how did it go with your son's certification dives and scuba camp?
He did really well. I went with the instructor and my ten year-old... I didn't see a thing on the first dive because my eyes were on him the whole time. It's a whole different thing watching your 10 year-old :O. I was able to look around a bit more on the second dive :D We just booked our first dive trip for November... We're headed to the DR and will private charter 2 trips while there. So excited!

Yeah six here it is expensive to go about anywhere we dive a lot of quarries. We try to make a run to Florida every year some diving off coast and springs. Some of the state parks down there are awesome because you can dive them for 5$ a car load.

Back
Top Bottom