Hello From New England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
First, thanks for the acceptance. Looking forward to re-start diving again. Hope to learn from all of you and perhaps join in on some dive trips.

Welcome, and best Wishes for great diving. I have yet to join a Scubaboard Surge or Invasion, but those look like the ultimate diving fun.
I did take college age kids to st croix, and I recommend that as a great, quieter dive destination, without night life, but no crowded dive boats.

Hello, I'm a new member here as well. Glad to be part of this community as well.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....enjoy the deep blue sea.

Welcome to Scubaboard. You've come to a wonderful place on the net. Great people and advice.

Hello and welcome from a new diver to New England as well. PM me if you'd like to coordinate some dives. I have yet to dive up here, but I just reacquired my old gear and have plans to visit a few of the LDS.

Back
Top Bottom