Scubapro trilaminate drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ThePope

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
is anyone able to offer their opinion on the quality and durability of the Scubapro trilaminate drysuits. I am going to get a new drysuit, and the scubapro drysuits have caught my eye.

The owner of my local dive shop tried one out after his close to twenty year old DUI CF200 finally gave up the ghost. I don't think he got a full two years out of the SP suit before it fell apart. The SP suit looks nice but I was not impressed with the durability. He is currently diving a TLS350 and it's faring much better than the SP suit.

I had an Evertec Trilam. I think that is what is was called. It was a decent suit for the money, but I have since purchased a custom suit (Bare X-Mission) The X-Mission was my 4th suit and my first made to measure. I will never buy and off the shelf suit again. Resale on the SP was crap. I sold it for so little money I contemplated keeping it as a backup. I have not seen the newest Scubapro drysuits.

I have a SP Evertec and happy with it. It looks well made. Its comfortable. And its dry.
It's not a DUI or Santi and does not claim to be one.

It has about 50 dives on it. I do pamper it though.

I have the new Evertec Dry Breathable Tri-Lam. Have around 25 dives on it, keeps me nice and dry and its comfortable, price wise I think pretty decent it has the replaceable neck and wrist seals which is a must.. My main concern is the durability. I'm pretty heavy on my feet and do a lot of shore diving. The Evertec comes with boots attached but they are not heavy duty so I'm worried they are going to wear out quickly. I have already got a thorn right through the boot exiting after a dive. I would have preferred it come with heavier duty boot. It looks nice which is always an important factor in my choice of dive gear......!

I have the Scubapro Evertec drysuit that I would sell if interested. It has never been used and is in new condition. I purchased with the hope of getting certified, but all of my buddies dive wet. Regardless it has been stored in its original case and seldom out. I would like to get $650 for the suit and work with you on shipping.

Attachments

• drysuit1.jpg
    drysuit1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 198
I have the Scubapro Evertec drysuit that I would sell if interested. It has never been used and is in new condition. I purchased with the hope of getting certified, but all of my buddies dive wet. Regardless it has been stored in its original case and seldom out. I would like to get $650 for the suit and work with you on shipping.

I am 6 feet, 210 pounds and it fits well...size XXL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom