VDH BP/W package review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need a replacement wing for my DSS wing to go on a DSS plate. Since you have both, can you comment on if the VDH wing will work with the DSS plate using just cam bands to secure the wing?

Thanks!

I have a VDH 35 on a DSS large plate with just the cam bands and it works great. If anything buy a couple of these to keep it perfectly positioned and attached when there is no tank.

DGX Assembly Screws, Plastic, Set of TWO

Just so you can see the spacing on the bands with a DSS plate and VDH 35 wing. (looking back I would have appreciated it so here you go!) This is with the top hole lined up.

20180716_215721.jpg

Just so you can see the spacing on the bands with a DSS plate and VDH 35 wing. (looking back I would have appreciated it so here you go!) This is with the top hole lined up.

View attachment 469500

THANK YOU!

It is interesting you mentioned the DGX screws because I use those exact ones on my DSS plate/wing for the exact reason you do. Do you use them with the VDH wing as well?

THANK YOU!

It is interesting you mentioned the DGX screws because I use those exact ones on my DSS plate/wing for the exact reason you do. Do you use them with the VDH wing as well?

Yeah I ended up using the screws cause I was on a boat where I had to swap tanks multiple times a day and it saves some effort getting it lined back up. But the combo DOES work fine without them.

I have #18, #23 and #35 wings in stock again as well as one BP/Wing package. Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom