Innerspace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Decodiver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Has something happened at Innerspace, I emailed a week ago concerning my interest in a Meg and have heard nothing since. :banghead: :toilet

So long

Dave

DEMA perhaps?

When I was in the industry, it took me several days to respond to e-mails generated from DEMA.

Innerspace did not attend DEMA this year.
I talked to Leon on the phone the day before I left for Houston, he said they decided to stay home and keep trying to catch up with their backorders.
Stefan

Hi Dave,

It best to call Leon. Till you becoming Meg certified diver, the unit can be send to your instructor only.

I am Meg. instructor if you have any specific questions I will be happy to help.

Decodiver:
Hi Guys

Has something happened at Innerspace, I emailed a week ago concerning my interest in a Meg and have heard nothing since. :banghead: :toilet

So long

Dave

I spoke to them a few weeks ago and yes they are very busy with new units. I'd say call, its the best way to reach Leon. I can usually get right through when I try. Or you may find out he's divng somewhere.
Paul

Thanks for the advice guys

Well I rang...placed my order...smashing!!!!!!!! :eyebrow:

Decodiver:
Well I rang...placed my order...smashing!!!!!!!! :eyebrow:

Your going to love the unit. If you need any help or have any questions let me know. I've had the Meg for a year now and have not had any problems and I got a number of dives on it.
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom