SharkCon 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jsisemore

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
SharkCon 2018 is coming to the Tampa State Fairgrounds next weekend. We attended last year, and it was so much fun! There will be touch tanks, animal exhibits, and a discover scuba pool...even a great white shark ride!

Some of our favorites from last year were the mermaids and the shark wedding. This year, I'm most excited to hear from Richard Dreyfuss and other JAWS cast members, as well as Ian Ziering and some stars from Sharknado. I can't wait!!!! :D

Are any other Scubaboarders headed there?
June

full.jpg

Hey! I have been going to Shark Con since the first one. It has grown year over year. This one is gonna be the biggest one yet. The first year was more about science and conservstion and has now includes science and entertainment.

I am so happy this cool event in my back yard and I know people from all over the world come to attend. I am looking forward to the vendors this year as I am looking for some shark related items for my fins basket I am putting together. I also looking forward to hearing Capt Paul Watson. That will be most interesting I think. Last year Wendy Benchley spoke about Jaws and I can't wait to hear Mr Dreyfuess as well.

See you there!

Is it time yet??? I can't wait. :) Another thing divers might be interested in. A try scuba tank. Do u have someone who says I want to try ??? This is a great opportunity as there is a tank for experiencing scuba for the first time w equipment and diving skills. Bring a suit and a towel!!!

I am counting down to SharkCon 2018!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom