How to beat DandyDon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill

The Lorax for the Kelp Forest
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Now DandyDon and I have been members of SB for a fair bit of time. Both of us joined back in 2003. However, Don now has nearly 47,000 posts and I'm at a measly 22,000. I have strained my brain for several years trying to figure out how to beat Don's post numbers and I think I have finally got the solution.

As most of you know, Don posts a lot in the accidents forum. I figured out that if I posted about every safe dive that divers accomplished around the world, I could quickly surpass my friend Don. So please send me your most recent 100 safe dives!

Just pulling your chain, Don. Tee hee.

Not sure what you mean by beat?

Beat
verb

1. strike (a person or an animal) repeatedly and violently so as to hurt or injure them, usually with an implement such as a club or whip. "a woman whose husband would frequently beat her after becoming drunk"
2. synonyms: hit, strike, batter, thump, bang, hammer, punch, knock, thrash, pound, pummel, slap, smack, rain blows on;
3. defeat (someone) in a game, competition, election, or commercial venture. "she beat him easily at chess"
4. synonyms: defeat, conquer, win against, get the better of, vanquish, trounce, rout, overpower, overcome, subdue.

:)

Last edited:
... I have strained my brain for several years trying to figure out how to beat Don's....

More photos of Bikini Babes and Hunks in trunks?...:bounce:...:acclaim:

2003 was obviously a good year.

But I only have almost 13,000 posts. I'd rather count the "likes"...

2003 was obviously a good year.

But I only have almost 13,000 posts. I'd rather count the "likes"...

There you go. The Scuba Legend wins by a mile (4334 vs 3330), but @Wookie wins by a landslide (14,123) :D

Last edited:
How funny. I think most of my posts come from when we used to swarm Introduction forums with welcomes.

Couldn’t you just beat him with a chair?
I had to wear sunglasses everywhere for a week after my recent procedure.

IMG_1202.JPG

Back
Top Bottom