Non Diver Ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh the pirate cruise is touristy but it is also a hoot. Cheap tequila and good food. My family did it a couple years ago and everyone had fun. It can get a bit juicy with the pirates running around with squirt bottles of booze and an open bar. Surprising the food was exceptional. The pirate “show” was fun, definitely worth doing.
I don’t mind touristy as long as I don’t feel like I’ve been screwed over in the process.

Playa Del Carmen is nice too. She could take the ferry over and spend a day in PDC and have a really nice time.

I don’t mind touristy as long as I don’t feel like I’ve been screwed over in the process.

The pirate cruise is great for people looking for a party type atmosphere. Booze flows freely and people get loud and drunk - so if you are ok with that, then it is a great tour. The food is really good actually. Surf and turf!

Of course, and this is a ca-razy idea... they could always learn to dive! :D :D :D

Perhaps a day trip to Tulum and its ruins.

punta morena

Another great thing for non divers, assuming they like being on a boat and in the ocean is a Cielo trip. Cielo is the stereotypical crystal clear white sandy bottom and aqua blue water Caribbean paradise spot. Cielo means Heaven! Starfish, occasional friendly stingray or turtle - but it’s shallow so people hang out in the water with their floats or even just standing.

We can also add a snorkel
Piece to that at Columbia shallows.

Christi, do you offer this service? Can you recommend someone? This sounds like something my non-diving family would enjoy next week.

Christi, do you offer this service? Can you recommend someone? This sounds like something my non-diving family would enjoy next week.

Yes - we do offer this as a private trip. I'll connect with you by e-mail - we can easily add this to your reservation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom