LA County Underwater Unit ADP?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

azstinger11

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone know if they are offering an ADP course this summer or what their current status is? Their website appears to be down (and has been for a while now). My wife and I were thinking about it a few years ago and potentially were interested this summer but with no web site not sure where to get any info about it.

At the recent orientation for 3R volunteers they announced the dates for this year's ADP program. Contact Gary for details. Something is messed up with the web site

Advanced Diver Program, ADP 2018. Starts July 7th, Belvedere Pool 5035 East 1st street, Los Angeles, CA 90022. Their web site is down

It is really too bad that such a fine program can't get its act together better. If their website is down, perhaps you could suggest they post info on Scubaboard.

Looks like the info is on their Facebook page, which is LA County Underwater Unit.

Thanks, everyone! Wife and I got signed up and can't wait to start! Just finished up rescue this weekend and now for a summer of diving and dive education!

Enjoy! I spoke with Gary at the Scuba Show Expo. I would definitely be joining you if I learned of this last summer, so I'll be in next summer's class (hopefully). Wish they did this more than once a year.

Enjoy! I spoke with Gary at the Scuba Show Expo. I would definitely be joining you if I learned of this last summer, so I'll be in next summer's class (hopefully). Wish they did this more than once a year.

Yeah, we first heard about this 3-4 years ago right as we were moving away from Southern California so wanted to try and make it a priority when we moved back. This year's course is actually a bit quicker than in previous years. In the past they seemed to operate on a 2 weekends on, 1 weekend off plan, this year its every weekend. I'll try and post a thread detailing our experiences with the course.

You win anything at the Dive Show?

Back
Top Bottom