For Sale Scubapro smart com dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're going to have an issue selling these given that you have no history on this forum and it's a rather odd listing. Do you expect someone to just send you a check for $650 or are you going to use an escrow service of some sort? I mean who buys two brand new computers and then never uses either one of them?

The person that bought two brand new computers and never used them got sick with a disease that makes it impossible to dive anymore that's who. WOW, guess this is an example of why people aren't nice to others anymore.

I'm just being realistic. There's a LOT of scammers out there. There's a "sticky" at the top of the classified section on this forum that addresses this very issue. Not saying you're one of them just saying you need to establish credibility if you as individual (as compared to an established shop) expects to sell $700 worth of brand new never used dive computers on the internet to complete strangers. Especially when the given reason is "the person who bought them got a sudden bad disease and couldn't use them". Were both of the computers for this sick person? If so why would they need 2 of them? If not did the other person get the same disease?

I was directed by a scuba shop owner to list this equipment on here because he said he sells on here. If I would have known it was offensive to you and others on here, I wouldn't have bothered. No need to respond back.

I would have bought them straight away if I could afford them!
That’s what PayPal is for.
Good luck in selling them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom