Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone want to dive Wednesday night at 5ish? tides at 5:45.

I will be getting a bp/w this week and want to give it a go around. I will have all my own gear minus tanks which I will rent.

Anyone want to dive Wednesday night at 5ish? tides at 5:45.

I will be getting a bp/w this week and want to give it a go around. I will have all my own gear minus tanks which I will rent.
Best bet is to pick up tanks/weights at Pura Vida on Singer Island. They also have dive guides that will go out with you and introduce you yo the awesome regulars.

Thanks for recommendations but I have that all scheduled with my regular shop in Pompano already.

I was just looking for a buddy to plan a trip with as I don’t like just showing up and tagging along with random people.

No issues about diving alone, just be certain to have a flag.

I thought about diving alone but this will be my 10th dive and I’d just rather have a buddy even if it’s a same ocean buddy I can talk to before and after.

Might just have to show up and tag alone with a group.

Good thinking Nick Steele. Chat with some folks and see if you can't find a companion or two. Many of the folks there are friendly and willing to show others around. I presumed that you were a vastly experienced diver as your status lists # of Dives as "I'm a Fish!"

I should be able to make it Nick, if I don't get stuck doing OT.
I dive solo mostly but don't mind company.
Warning: I am an East Sider though.

I presumed that you were a vastly experienced diver as your status lists # of Dives as "I'm a Fish!"

I guess that can be a little misleading. I freedive a lot and I’m at home in the water but maybe I should change that now though.

I should be able to make it Nick, if I don't get stuck doing OT.
I dive solo mostly but don't mind company.
Warning: I am an East Sider though.

Pm sent

I guess that can be a little misleading. I freedive a lot and I’m at home in the water but maybe I should change that now though.
Hey Nick. If you want “I’m a fish” go for it. I’m like you that its more a comfort level with water than a scuba dive count indicator since I have yet to see a fish on scuba!

Even though I have not been to the bridge in two years, or been on the ScubaBoard for the same amount of time (divorce/taking care of mom), I received a request to come back to ScubaBoard and become active again...

I took that request seriously, and propose something that we all used to enjoy... Saturday, after Thanksgiving dive that we all used to enjoy for many years...

This year, November, 24 2018 shows a high tide time of 8:53 PM (I am sure I can get a permit for a night dive), and we can enjoy the day together!

In the past, this has been a potluck event, and I would love to keep it that way for this event.

Let me know if you are interested in keeping this tradition alive, and what you will be bringing to the event...

This is my attempt to become active again on ScubaBoard, so forward this as you see fit... Thanks!
BHB ScubaTroll...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom