Masks that fit small faced women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have had good luck with Scubapro Spectra Mini with dual lenses. I have one with clear skirt and one with black skirt.

I have a cressi evo and a tusa mask. Both fit well. My sister has a smaller/narrower face than I do and she loves her Cressi.

Check out Mako masks. Great company and absolutely no BS return policy. Masks did not work for me, but 99% of the masks out there don't. Quality products, comparable to any made, just not the $100 price tag.

Dive-Masks-Snorkels

Good luck.
Jay

+1 for Mako Minimus mask. I bought one for my wife as a primary, and one for me as a backup. Dove with it as a primary in the Red Sea, and liked it enough that it might become my new primary.

+1 for Mako Minimus mask. I bought one for my wife as a primary, and one for me as a backup. Dove with it as a primary in the Red Sea, and liked it enough that it might become my new primary.

Thanks!

Plus the MAKO mini mask is guaranteed to fit and be comfortable and not leak.. or we accept returns.. on my dime.

Genesis low volume works best for me. I haven't tried the latest iteration called the RX.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom