Rainbow Reef Dive Center buys Ocean Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Or train some of the ever present manatees in the canal to line up and the diver can simply hop from one to the next until they reach the other side.

I'd pay more than $2 for the manatee ride. Maybe just pay them two heads of lettuce.

You certainly will pay more than $2 for a manatee ride. See fish and wildlife for your ticket, strangely they issue them after your ride

I suspect competition from the loggerheads is going to keep the prices down.

You certainly will pay more than $2 for a manatee ride. See fish and wildlife for your ticket, strangely they issue them after your ride

If I understand the rules correctly you can do it as long as you are doing a hand stand using only one hand.

Well Rainbow Reef certainly has been given lots of ideas to expand services.

The only question now is do they divide the ticket lines up into separate sections? Such as a line for the tram, another for the wildlife canal crossing, another for ziplining and maybe a rollercoaster ride, and there's the snorkeling and last but not least, the scuba diving.

I'm thinking a "pick any 5 package" on a punchcard could work or maybe a pay one price wrist band.

DJ,

Are you going to run the fuel dock below Sharkey's too?

As to double dipping the Spiegel Grove, I've been down here all week and we doubled it Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I'm not sure what they did today.

The Duane and Bibb have been blown out all week.

the-only-bad-ta-you-didnt-eat-jimmer818-oh****yeah-pinktaco-23889777.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom