Did anyone buy H2Odyssey TORID Pulse?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just curious how popular this device is. Did the company that released it make money? Did anyone buy it? If yo did, how fun is it?

I bought a couple when they came out. They were fun for awhile. I think they have been sitting for over a year now.

Yes I bought one when they had a blow out of $79 each. Wish I would of bought 2. Students love them but the only drawback is that to keep them powerful for awhile I have it connected to an AL80 which is a bit bulky. Originally I used a argon 6cuft bottle, didn't last very long.

Just did a scouts discover scuba last month, it was the hit of the night. Went through an Al80 in less than an hour. I got a good deal on mine and I’d easily pick up another for a good price.

Yes I bought one when they had a blow out of $79 each. Wish I would of bought 2. Students love them but the only drawback is that to keep them powerful for awhile I have it connected to an AL80 which is a bit bulky. Originally I used a argon 6cuft bottle, didn't last very long.
So you still have them? Do they work? Interested in selling?

So you still have them? Do they work? Interested in selling?
Still have, works great…..not interested in selling…

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom