How to change Galileo Sol owner's and emergency info on mac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meimei

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
can someone pls help.
how can I change the Galileo Sol's owner and emergency info on a mac please.I could not find the IR driver for Mac. and neither can I find a SmartTRAK software for Mac.

Thanks!!!!!

I tried loading LogTRAK but it says "“SCUBAPRO LogTRAK Installer” is not optimized for your Mac.
I am using a 2017 iMac.
Please help

I tried loading LogTRAK but it says "“SCUBAPRO LogTRAK Installer” is not optimized for your Mac.
I am using a 2017 iMac.
Please help

The popup is just a "warning" and is not really a problem (yet). You can still run the installer and can still install ScubaPro LogTRAK onto your iMac. You'll get the same message when you actually get around to running it as well.

The warning means that the App is built as a 32-bit App and Apple is warning that "some day", support for 32bit only App's will go away.

Janice

DiveMac might be the solution for you.

The only 3rd party macOS logbook software that supports IrDA based dive computers is ours, namely DiveLogDT. But we do not support "writing" to the dive computer, ie: we don't support updating the owner information. You have to use ScubaPro's LogTRAK for that.
Janice

Thank you everyone. Like Janice mentioned I had to ignore the pop up and be v patient and load it fresh and it will slowly and surely get to the page to change the owner and emergency info.

Thank you for the suggestions.

I am having similar issues but once i get past "“SCUBAPRO LogTRAK Installer” is not optimized for your Mac.
I get "an error has occurred during start-up" with a long list of errors including "hibernate.PropertyAccessException: Null value was assigned to a property of primitive type setter of de.frobese.jtrak.persistence.entities.Logbook.initialNumber" and "Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException" with multiple entries under each one. The program then shuts down. Has anyone ever seen anything like this or have a solution to fix? I have an e-mail into Scubapro but they are waiting on their Italian developers to take a look at it. The technician I talked to on the phone was quick to admit they don't us Mac's so he had no idea!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom