For Sale Scooter - Genesis 600 DPV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SDScubaDude

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi, everyone;

Just a quick post to get the word out there and will fill in more info and photos over the next few days. Also selling a Magnus 888 DPV in a separate thread.

Genesis 600 DPV (the smaller of their recreational scooters), 2.5 years old. Spent 1 year in Hawaii and the last 1.5 in California.

All original parts. Replacement locking band and latex bands for the nose and midsection are unused. Fitted w/ removable kayak compass on top as well as a removable GoPro mount fitted on a tank band.

Selling for $4,500 (original retail price, $6,900). Buyer will be responsible for shipping costs. Payment will be accepted via PayPal transfer (fee-free transfer, not purchase transfer which will incur charges), Venmo, cashier's check or cash if an in-person pickup.

Serious inquiries only, please -- please feel free to contact me with any questions you have. Thank you for looking, dive safe!
Genesis 600.JPG

Sorry for the delay in responding, I'm on the road for work. The battery has less than 100 cycles on it and has never been run all the way down. I don't keep it plugged in, only top it off the night before use and then give it a maintenance charge and short run in the tub if it is dormant more than 3 weeks.

Do you still have this scooter?

Hey good morning. The Genesis actually sold and shipped this past Friday, And I haven’t had time to update the post. If you are interested, I am still selling a Magnus DPV — please let me know if you would like info/pics for that one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom