West Palm Beach Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone for the replies thus far! Keep 'em coming!
In response to some of your questions, I would be flying in to PBI Sunday and leaving on Friday. As far as what I would like to see, I don't really have a strong preference, though I do like to explore wrecks and reefs... any day diving is better than a day topside in my book. I was looking at dive charters the other day and was looking at Pura Vida, anyone have any experience with this outfit?
One of many excellent boats out of that area. I second Johnly's endorsement.

I did a two-tank trip with Kyalami Charters out of Jupiter last year - one of the best operators I've used. Juno Ledge was a memorable dive there. Near the end of that dive there were some sharks that buzzed close by - pretty cool.

Pura Vida is adjacent to the shallow critter rich diving at Blue Heron Bridge. The shop has guides available if needed. PV also does a very popular black water night ocean dive, shallow but over deep water. Both the bridge and black water are a macro shooters paradise.

The Scuba Partners group runs a boat in Jupiter and a boat in Palm Beach. Their captains and crews have literally decades more experience in the area than anyone else. Check out www.stuartscuba.com

and the diving is really awesome

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom