Scubapro Smarttrak MAC Download Trouble! Help Please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Janice Thank you! I would love to take you up on your offer of a one time import of my SmartTrak logbook. How do I go about this? Thank you very much! Nili Oh and as long as I can download the dives from my Galileo Luna with an IRDA from Scuba Pro to my lap top.

You (and anyone else) can email your PC based SmartTrak logbook to us at "support at moremobilesoftware dot com". We'll convert it to an sqlite logbook file compatible with DiveLogDT for macOS / Dive Log Manager for macOS / DiveLog for iOS / Diving Log 6.0 for Windows and send it back to you.

As always, contact us with any questions.
Thanks!
Janice

Hi Janice, I'm finally going to take you up on this offer. I just emailed you my SmartTrak Logbook.

To confirm, once I have the converted file, and buy your full featured Software, I will be able to download all subsequent dives from my ScubaPro Galileo Luna? Correct?

Thank you, Nili

We got your logbook and have emailed back a converted version to you. You can certainly download any *subsequent* dives yes. And you can also (re)Download any dives that are still on your Luna. The Luna holds your last 100 hours of diving, so you can use DiveLogDT to download any of those dives. If you want (you don't have to), you can "play around" and see what additional information is available when downloading using DiveLogDT. You can create a new (fake, temporary) logbook file, Download some old dives and look around and see if you want to replace any of your existing dives in your "real" logbook with the information downloaded via DiveLogDT. Contact us with any questions.
Janice

Back
Top Bottom