Jotron AQ4 parts needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually don't worry it's yours, I'm sulking at the terrible service from Jotron, I'm going to do the same as I did with Hollis and dump it. I'll ship it to you probably Monday and advise. Would you like by EMS or snail mail? EMS is tracked and usually 4-5 days delivery, the price difference is not big, cost likely around the $15 mark. If by EMS you'll need to message me with your phone number. Merry Christmas/happy birthday.

Thx Dude. I actually called Jotron USA. They were very surprised the lens piece came out - they thought it impossible! Obviously offered to sell me new version, which I declined. The rep called back later to say they found some old AQ4s at one of their distributors -
Actually don't worry it's yours, I'm sulking at the terrible service from Jotron, I'm going to do the same as I did with Hollis and dump it. I'll ship it to you probably Monday and advise. Would you like by EMS or snail mail? EMS is tracked and usually 4-5 days delivery, the price difference is not big, cost likely around the $15 mark. If by EMS you'll need to message me with your phone number. Merry Christmas/happy birthday.

Awesome, thx Dude. If you text or email me your address, I'll send you a USPS shipping label for a small flat rate box. That should minimize any inconvenience at your end....

I
Thx Dude. I actually called Jotron USA. They were very surprised the lens piece came out - they thought it impossible! Obviously offered to sell me new version, which I declined. The rep called back later to say they found some old AQ4s at one of their distributors -

Awesome, thx Dude. If you text or email me your address, I'll send you a USPS shipping label for a small flat rate box. That should minimize any inconvenience at your end....

I live in Japan so I don't think that will work.

What a strange turn of events, life's funny sometimes.

Dude: thanks a bunch, it arrived today. Seeing yours made me realize how beat up mine was - I think I got it in the late '80s. If you're in NorCal I hope you'll let me buy you a drink. Thx again Nigel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom