Maldives Emperor Serenity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, has anyone been on this live-aboard? Looks really nice and any feedback would be great. Thanks!

My wife and I were on the Serenity from April 23rd - 30th, 2017. So far, it has been the nicest liveaboard that we have had the pleasure of staying on. The service, crew, divemasters and dive leaders were all awesome. The rooms were very spacious with the biggest bathrooms we've experienced. It is drift diving, and most were 90 feet. The pelagics were great. We saw lots of reef sharks, manta rays, and the largest nurse sharks that we've ever seen. We were also blessed to snorkel and dive with a whale shark. I appreciated the Dive Leader Enrico, because he was all about dive safety, respecting the reefs, and wildlife. We plan to return within the next five years.

Attachments

• IMG_0223.JPG
    IMG_0223.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 148
Great. How did you book? Direct or thru a travel agent?

We have done a few Emperor LOBs in the Maldives and really recommend them. Emperor had lots of boats in the Maldives and run a great operation there. The Serenity is the newest boat and is likely to be even better than the boats we have been on.

We always book directly with them and have had no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom