Instructor course question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My shop is in need of instructors at the moment, usually there are more than enough but we haven’t been running our IDC’s as often, as we prefer to train “in house”, but now we are short . So there are opportunities but unless you are lucky or willing to travel, full time work in Canada is rare.
Hi,

I am actually in Laos at the moment...and looking for anywhere outside Canada. sorry for the confusion of showing being in Canada on my profile...just created this account...where is your shop?

Hey not a problem, Frank Whites Scuba shop in Victoria BC.

Hey not a problem, Frank Whites Scuba shop in Victoria BC.
Thx for reply...what kind of wage is it out there to teach courses for recreational? I was in Bella Coola last summer (from east coast) and was going to go take my commercial to go dive for sea urchins but there was a big decline in underwater construction and there was too much competition from more experienced divers so I backed out...love diving...just trying to find a way somewhere somehow...cheers

Thx sunshower :) ive to costa rica a few times...love it! And I have the money to pay for the course, I just dont want to pay for the course and not be able to find a job or some choices afterwards and end up having to take a job at a real ****** dive shop...thx for your input!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom