Closed: SOLD-Scubapro Exodry Men's Drysuit Size M $599

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NickS.

Registered
Reaction score
Scubapro Exodry size Medium neoprene drysuit in excellent like new shape, has only been dove 2 times. INCREDIBLE SUIT with phenomenal range of motion. SI-Tech valves, side pocket, arm instrument mounting straps, form fitting attached boots to greatly reduce air pockets, and really nice warm thick hood. Also comes with inflator hose, Scubapro bag, repair kit, zipper wax, manuals tags and all that jazz. I have two of these and am looking to find a new home for one. The Scubapro sizing chart for this suit lists about 5'8"- 5'11"and roughly 150-170lbs. I'm asking $599 which includes shipping in the US. Shoot me a message and we can make a deal!
-Nick
IMG_7016.JPG
IMG_7017.JPG IMG_7024.JPG IMG_7018.JPG IMG_7019.JPG IMG_7023.JPG IMG_7022.JPG

Last edited:
Does this suit work with a dry glove system? Looks like they got rid of the neoprene wrist seals..

Does this suit work with a dry glove system? Looks like they got rid of the neoprene wrist seals..
This suit has latex seals which can work with several of the dry glove system types, I prefer the Ultima dry glove system myself

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom