SOLD: Scubapro Seawing Nova Gorilla Size Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dimitrik

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling a pair of Scubapro Seawing Nova's in like new condition. I purchased last year for $200 and only used on 2 dives. These are the latest version. I'm selling because they are just too small for my wide foot.

Asking $125 shipped within continental US.

IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg

Very tempting, as I just came back from Malpelo Island, Colombia trying a friend's pair and plan to return, does the price drop still stand?:letsparty:

Yes I still have them. $115 shipped
Hello, Dimitrik! Regards to all there. Fins look good and they are my size. In a hypothetical, if we were to do this transaction, how would you accept payment?:scubadiver:

I can invoice you via papal, I can also accept Venmo if you have a Venmo account.

I can invoice you via papal, I can also accept Venmo if you have a Venmo account.
Greetings, Dimitrik! You've got me on the fins. What do you need from me as far as paypal info? Not a real pro at this.o_O

Greetings, Dimitrik! You've got me on the fins. What do you need from me as far as paypal info? Not a real pro at this.o_O

Hi Seawolf5. I sent you a private message with what I need from you. Once I get payment I will ship out ASAP.

Thanks,

Hi Seawolf5. I sent you a private message with what I need from you. Once I get payment I will ship out ASAP.

Thanks,
Hello, Dimitrik! Payment is on the way. It's coming out of my wife's Paypal, should be good to go. Let me know if you received it in good standing. Thanks for the service. Julio - Seawolf5

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom