New Member from California/Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jerrad

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello everyone,

My name is Jerrad and I am a PADI Divemaster who lives between Roatan Honduras and Southern California. I am looking for buddies to dive with in Southern California. If you have any suggestions on groups I can join or if you want to go for a dive with me send me a message or add me on facebook Jerrad Michael Drellishak.

Thanks,

Jerrad

Attachments

• 28424163_10159993807500153_1121868585140298402_o.jpg
    28424163_10159993807500153_1121868585140298402_o.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 42
Welcome to the board. Please feel free to drop on down to our local forum.
SoCal
You will find many here to dive with...enjoy!

howdy and welcome from southeast florida.....i see you performed lion fish surgery.

Hello everyone,

My name is Jerrad and I am a PADI Divemaster who lives between Roatan Honduras and Southern California. I am looking for buddies to dive with in Southern California. If you have any suggestions on groups I can join or if you want to go for a dive with me send me a message or add me on facebook Jerrad Michael Drellishak.

Thanks,

Jerrad
I lived in Southern California (HB) and dove with the people from DIVE 949 and DIVE 714.

They are about the same people in each and they have FB groups if you want to join.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom