Exceptional Personal Service and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwilson55

Registered
Reaction score
I have been to Ambergris Caye a few times diving. My best diving was with David Thomas
Cal who owns B&D Belize Magical Adventures. He has a small business but you cannot beat the fabulous personal service he offers. I also found his rates cannot be beat on the Caye. He is a Master Diver and longtime fisherman. Besides diving, he also provides fishing trips. Support the local economy. You won't regret it!

Thanks, Just sent him an email about a group trip to Blue Hole.

Jay

I have been to Ambergris Caye a few times diving. My best diving was with David Thomas
Cal who owns B&D Belize Magical Adventures. He has a small business but you cannot beat the fabulous personal service he offers. I also found his rates cannot be beat on the Caye. He is a Master Diver and longtime fisherman. Besides diving, he also provides fishing trips. Support the local economy. You won't regret it!
Do you know how much bottomtime he allows per dive? I’m looking for a shop with a great safety record that allows the hour or more bottom time that most shops on Coz do. And can he pick up anywhere?
Thanks, suggestions please.

Please let us know how it goes. If I go back to Ambergris Caye, I'd like longer bottom times as well.

Can you tell us about the boat they use? I must have shade (for health reasons) and prefer a boat with a bit of room to move about. I remember a trip to Cozumel and a few of the boats were bare bones, no shade and you had to sit in one place the whole time. While I don't expect a Newton, I don't like surprises.

THX

Can you tell us about the boat they use? I must have shade (for health reasons) and prefer a boat with a bit of room to move about. I remember a trip to Cozumel and a few of the boats were bare bones, no shade and you had to sit in one place the whole time. While I don't expect a Newton, I don't like surprises.

THX

Amigos del Mar (https://www.amigosdivebelize.com/) has the bigger boats. They do the Blue Hole trips. Ramone's(Scuba Diving) has a big boat but most of your local dives will be from smaller boats & less divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom