Shearwater Perdix AI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have just bought my Perdix AI and use Dive Log on my iPhone.
Can you give me a link to how to use DiveLog to import my future dives, or give this fellow diver step by step instructions to be used at the Dive Site, please.

Peter,

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems downloading your Perdix AI to DiveLog for iOS. Just email us at our support email address.

But Briefly:

Using Dive Log, head to the "Downloads" tab. If Bluetooth is enabled on your Perdix AI, you should see an entry for it there and it may say something like "Scanning ....". Once it finds the dive computer, you can connect to it by tapping that row and then follow the directions for Downloading and then Importing dives. You select which of the dives on the unit you want to download from the list shown, and then you can select which of the existing dives you want to add the information to, or whether you want to add them as new dives. You would do the former if you have already started logging your dive before downloading the unit, and obviously the latter if you have not. You can of course download as many times or as few times as needed for your particular workflow.

Each brand of supported dive computer does have an additional "In-App" purchase required. If you don't see anything "Shearwater" on the Download tab, then tap "Store" in the Upper Right Hand corner to purchase the Shearwater In-App purchase. Once purchased, it will now show up on the Download tab as described above.

Hope that clears things up for you, but as always fee free to contact us if you have questions/issues.

Janice

Back
Top Bottom