Tahiti/French Polynesia travel planning - need agent

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pamtoms

New
Reaction score
Who would you recommend to help with planning a trip - thinking Moorea and Rangiroa combination - 2 weeks.

We had a great experience with Elena from Pacific Islands travel while booking our honeymoon. She was able to get us a great price and she customized the perfect itinerary for us. Website is pacificislands.com

Usually I organize travels by myself and FP is no excemption: Moorea is quite touristic, Rangiroa a bit less maybe, but anyway I found accomodations and diving centers pretty responsive when contacted and it's not like there are that many to choose, in Rangiroa especially. Two months to go...

Who would you recommend to help with planning a trip - thinking Moorea and Rangiroa combination - 2 weeks.
Diving on Rangiroa was great, didn't dive on Moorea but Moorea has excellent hikes! Try and get a place with a Bicycle so you can cycle around the Island. I planned my French Polynesia trip myself so I can't offer an agent sorry.

I have to agree with Sputnikboy and Nicholas - I would've just provided a link to their airlines, dive shop and pensions webpage - FP is probably the easiest place in the world to book yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom