For Sale *PRICE DROP* Ikelite Canon 6D Housing, 8" Dome port, Macro port, port extensions, sync cables, arms

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChristineAlbanese

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello guys!

I have upgraded my equipment and am looking to sell my old stuff. It is well worn but well taken care of. The Ikelite housing has been on about 1000 dives, same goes for the dome. The macro port is practically new and has been on less than 10 dives. There are two sets of Ikelite arms in here as well as multiple sync cables. I need it gone, hence the super good deal.

Here is some info and photos:

• Ikelite Canon 6D housing (last service in August 2016), comes with strap wrench, spare parts/maintenance kit/manuals kit, more o-rings and grease than you’ll know what to do with

• Ikelite 8” dome port, Ikelite port extension 5510.24, Ikelite port extension 5510.11 - both these extensions fit a great variety of popular wide angle lenses like the Canon 17-40, Tokina 10-17, Canon 8-15, Sigma 15mm etc

• Ikelite glass macro port and Ikelite port extension 5510.28 for 100mm macro lens

• Ikelite 2x full arm sets: each have a 9" section, a 6" section and a tray mount

• Ikelite to Ikelite sync cables: 2x dual sync, 1x single sync

• Akona camera roll bag. Can be converted into a backpack. Customizable dividers.

Photos: Dropbox - camera for sale

Take it all for 1400 USD!

Hi,
Would you consider selling the Ikelite 2x full arm sets separately?
If so, I might be interested let me know.

Thanks,

Hello,
No need to reply, I have found what I was looking for.
Thanks,

If the arms are available, I would appreciate an offer.
Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom