ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:funnypost: Silly Rabbit
NO, rooms at Beqa Lagoon are different catagories just like Volivoli
The most expensive package have the most expensive rooms.

I figured that'd be more accurate, but I thought I was reading otherwise - thank's for clearing that up!

Eyeing it up. Looks like a great trip. But scraping up the cash looks tough at this time. On the other hand it would be a great way to dive Fiji, got to love the SCUBABoard trips!!

I'm already on the peanut butter and jelly diet! It's gonna be a hungry year and a half! I like these far away trips with scubaboard for the safety of traveling with a large group and every last detail is handled (much thanks to Dennis, Roxanne, the travel agents, and Dennis and Roxanne). There's a lot of value in that to me. I was looking at a few other pacific destinations, but this knocked them right out of the way. Pricy, but looks like we're saving roughly 2K + flights if we were to book this same trip on our own. The resorts look fantastic, the food looks top notch, the diving sounds great, and with the comfort of scubaboard? Im in! Would be nice to see you there!

I must find the critter at the 1:29 mark
ENJOY

Is that a spanish dancer nudibranch? It reminded me of what we found in the Philippines and looks like some photos on google. Definitely unique, would be awesome to see either again or for the first time!

Now that ive secured a roomate, i see the third deposit is per person, what about the first and second ones, are they per person also, or per room?
And is one person signing both people up or do we both have to call individually?

Now that ive secured a roomate, i see the third deposit is per person, what about the first and second ones, are they per person also, or per room?
And is one person signing both people up or do we both have to call individually?

All deposits are Per Person.... 1 Person can call to secure a room, they just need their roommates contact information as per the package deal page. Maduro will then contact everyone to complete the process.

Names
1. Specify Diver or Nondiver
2. Specify Diver or Nondiver

Country

Email

Phone # with area code:
Day Number________________
Night Number_________________

ScubaBoard name(s)

T-Shirt Sizes

Dennis or Roxanne--
I am still in but have a question. The rooms at the first resort, just by looking at the photos, look like they may be one queenish size bed. If I'm guessing that right, is the couch foldout or do we assume we'll be sharing a bed? It does affect my roommate preference. :) Thanks!

Dennis or Roxanne--
I am still in but have a question. The rooms at the first resort, just by looking at the photos, look like they may be one queenish size bed. If I'm guessing that right, is the couch foldout or do we assume we'll be sharing a bed? It does affect my roommate preference. :) Thanks!

Our info for Beqa Lagoon is showing 1 king and 1 double sized bed in every room except the 2 bedroom suites. They have 1 king and 2 double beds.

Dennis or Roxanne--
Many of the questions posted here are easily found on the resorts' websites, which were included with the description of the trip. Thanks for all your hard work and planning, Dennis and Roxanne, and your patience with all these inquiring Scubaboarders.
Beqa Lagoon Resort
Dive into the Heart of Fiji - Volivoli Beach

Back
Top Bottom