ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2019 Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am new here, and this may be my first invasion. :yeahbaby: i have a couple of questions:
1) will it be possible to depart from SFO instead of LAX?
2) about how much the dive equipment rental cost over there? I will need them all.

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Dennis, I was checking out Fiji Airways baggage allowance. I assume we will be travelling Economy Class and not Business Class or were you able to get us Business class to allow for ample baggage (dive and camera gear)?
Keith

The Airfare Included in the package is economy.

I am new here, and this may be my first invasion. :yeahbaby: i have a couple of questions:
1) will it be possible to depart from SFO instead of LAX?
2) about how much the dive equipment rental cost over there? I will need them all.

thanks in advance!

Question #1 We are checking on that but since airline will not release their schedule until May for 2019.
Long after the package goes on sale. I would advise you to plan leaving from SFO to LAX on your own.
Our travel agent may be able to get a Thru - Ticket however there is NO WAY to know that now.

Question #2 -
Beqa Lagoon Gear Rental page
Modern and professional diving equipment will make your underwater journey comfortable and safe! | Beqa Lagoon Resort

Volivoli Resort
The following rental equipment is available at $180 per week for a full set (including BCD, mask & fins, weight belt, weights, regulators and wet suit) or $15 per item per day *

Maybe I missed it, but....do the two bedroom accommodations at Bega Lagoon have two bathrooms?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom