For Sale Shearwater Perdix AI computer with TX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Putting up for sale my mint Perdix AI dive computer with tank transmitter and carrying cases. It has 13 fresh water dives on it since I purchased it new Dec 2016. My reason for selling is I haven't been diving much and don't expect to at least until the beginning of next year. No reason to sit on something I'm not using.

$915 including shipping.
Add 3% for PayPal fees unless you want to send it as a gift.

Link to pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/fnV4W0tKrhNb96Ex2

Only one transmitter is included in the sale. I have an extra one that I may put up at a later date.

Attachments

• IMG_6467.jpg
    IMG_6467.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6467.jpg
    IMG_6467.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_6467.jpg
    IMG_6467.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6463.jpg
    IMG_6463.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 105
Great Price! Don't know what I would do with a 3rd one, especially since I don't tech dive. I'm too old and broken, but I DO believe in having the best gear I can afford.
You shouldn't have it very long. Good luck.
Cheers -

Perdix AI is still available.

I should update that I thought I had my regulator bag with me that has the transmitter inside. It's at my place in another city and I probably won't be back until this coming weekend. If this is an issue, I'll sell the Perdix AI for $800 and then send the transmitter for an additional $115 once I get back in town and am able to ship it.

Perdix AI is still available.

I should update that I thought I had my regulator bag with me that has the transmitter inside. It's at my place in another city and I probably won't be back until this coming weekend. If this is an issue, I'll sell the Perdix AI for $800 and then send the transmitter for an additional $115 once I get back in town and am able to ship it.
Sending pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom