Greetings from Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNS-Mike

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Wife and I just got OW certified this month. We're looking forward to the adventures that await.

I'm sure they'll be questions and such, but for now, I'm reading and learning.

Welcome to scubaboard and to diving in general! Lots of users on this site are from Florida.

howdy and welcome from your southeast florida neighbor....

Welcome! I'm over on Florida's Treasure Coast. Come on and dive with our club (www.verobeachscubaclub.org). most of our trips show up on our Facebook page :)

What part of Florida? Got any dive trips planned?

Richard.

We're near WDW and heading to West Palm Beach this weekend. We plan to do several more with our LDS (where we were certified) before our Caribbean cruise in July where we hope to book two diving excursions.

Welcome! I'm over on Florida's Treasure Coast. Come on and dive with our club (www.verobeachscubaclub.org). most of our trips show up on our Facebook page :)

I'll check it out. Thanks!

We're near WDW and heading to West Palm Beach this weekend. We plan to do several more with our LDS (where we were certified) before our Caribbean cruise in July where we hope to book two diving excursions.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Go visit my friends at Orlando Scuba Partners (Home - Orlando Scuba Partners) if you're up that way. Great shop and they run several boats in Palm Beach and Jupiter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom