Looking for Warm Dry suit Undergarments $300 budget

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

markbmullins

Registered
Reaction score
What are the best quality dry suit undergarments I can get for $300? I was looking at the Santi bz400x, but it is sadly out of my price range, and no one seems to ever be selling Medium Long in quality gear until it is already worn out.

I will be diving in everything from 40F up to 70F, and can wear 250gm merino wool under them. I get very cold, so the warmer, the better. I dive a DUI FLX Extreme.

I don't recall his exact name, Ron something. He sells inexpensive, we'll made undergarments on eBay. The only downside is they are a bit on the floaty side, meaning more lead is needed. I was pretty happy with mine overall when I used to use those. Also keep an eye out for used Weezle Extreme + or DUI XM450.

I still think the Santi really is the best undergarment I've used. It's definately worth the investment, IMO.

I don't recall his exact name, Ron something. He sells inexpensive, we'll made undergarments on eBay. The only downside is they are a bit on the floaty side, meaning more lead is needed. I was pretty happy with mine overall when I used to use those. Also keep an eye out for used Weezle Extreme + or DUI XM450.

I still think the Santi really is the best undergarment I've used. It's definately worth the investment, IMO.

rondel101bjrr is the username on eBay..but I haven't seen him list anything for a while. I sent a message to him a few months ago through eBay and never got a response.

I really want the Kwark Navy Undersuit, which is about $329 but I'm not sure how much shipping to the US would be. I have contacted them through email.

the kwark blows the santi 400 out of the water! Switched over to it from a santi 400x and wow..so much more comfortable, warmer and way less bulky. They are really becoming a hit here in europe and they are dirt cheap at around 250usd. Including myself at least half a dozen previous santi divers I know have switched over. Can't recommend it enough..plus it works awesomely as a cozy one piece at home :wink:

the kwark blows the santi 400 out of the water! Switched over to it from a santi 400x and wow..so much more comfortable, warmer and way less bulky. They are really becoming a hit here in europe and they are dirt cheap at around 250usd. Including myself at least half a dozen previous santi divers I know have switched over. Can't recommend it enough..plus it works awesomely as a cozy one piece at home :wink:

I just hope I can get it shipped to the US cheaply or at all.

I really want the Kwark Navy Undersuit, which is about $329 but I'm not sure how much shipping to the US would be. I have contacted them through email.
Please reply here if you get a response.

Do you guys (in Europe) buy directly from Kwark? Or through a dealer? Store or internet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom