men's shorts for under a wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear "jammers", and after removing my wet suit, I pull on a pair of shorts that are made for water activities over them, and a dry-fit type shirt.

Red Speedos, girlfriend... uh huh, uh huh!

It's not about how they look... It's the way they make you feel.

Last edited:
This is what I wear https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-original-series-6-boxerjock/pid1277238-001 in black of course, with boardshorts over them for before and after changing into, and out of, my wetsuit . Look basically the same jammers, unless someone really wants to stare and notice they are actually black spandex underwear. They are also nice for all kinds of other activities, biking, hiking, swimming, going to the gym - anywhere I might want some wicking and chaffing protection.

A lot of variables (location, post dive activities,proximity to the beach or dock presence of a locker room, etc.) but for me jammers under the wetsuit, then "covering up" the jammers with board shorts for the ride to the hotel and/or the walk through the lobby.

Wow, where am I?
Had to check that I did not take a wrong turn on the internet somehow. A whole thread of grown men discussing their underwear ... And I read it... There is a first for everything I guess...

Back
Top Bottom