Anacapa Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Love

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone been down to the Channel Islands, Anacapa Island in particular? I'm thinking about going out there on the Peace Boat in April, and it isn't very cheap, so I was wondering if anyone could speak for how much bang for your buck you're getting goin diving!

I've enjoyed every trip out there I've had, and the Peace is my favorite boat in the area.

Bob

Anyone been down to the Channel Islands, Anacapa Island in particular? I'm thinking about going out there on the Peace Boat in April, and it isn't very cheap, so I was wondering if anyone could speak for how much bang for your buck you're getting goin diving!
How “cheap” do you want it? The day trips on the Peace are $140 and that includes airfills and all meals. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Anacapa is great otherwise. Good choice.

And the meals are GOOD!! Not rolls and juice for breakfast or sandwiches for lunch. If your tired out after your dives and don't want to off gas in the galley there are bunks where you can nap on the way back to the dock. Great price at $140

The Peace probably has the best crew of any boat I've been on. Everyone on the boat is extremely experienced, competent, and out to ensure you have the best time possible

How “cheap” do you want it? The day trips on the Peace are $140 and that includes airfills and all meals. Sounds like a good deal to me.

Anacapa is great otherwise. Good choice.
I am hearing it's $140 for the boat, but around $300 for four dives in one day, so $440. I am looking at booking through Malibu Divers. Thanks everyone for the help!

I am hearing it's $140 for the boat, but around $300 for four dives in one day, so $440. I am looking at booking through Malibu Divers. Thanks everyone for the help!

What is the extra $300 for?

What is the extra $300 for?

hmmmm..... that may or may not just be the dive shop trying to squeeze some money out of me lol. I can see on the actual peace boat website the $140 price you guys are talking about. Maybe the dive shop is charging more for gear rental and guide? idk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom