Tips for a couple in Bonaire? Where to stay??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, both me and my husband like to sleep on separate beds (preferably double beds but twin ok). The one time I had to share a double bed with him, we got into a fight! :D

I'm 6'1" and SWMBO is 5'11" and we both tend to stretch on diagonal, so d'uh. It's always separate beds for us.

PS getting back on-topic we stayed at Sand Dollar as their rate for a couple was better than everyone else's at the time. Or at least everyone with waterfront and a dive shop and house reef.

We're booked at Bamboo Bali due to all the excellent reviews ,king size beds,ac and price
I'll let you know how we liked it when we get back.
Wont be for a while

We're booked at Bamboo Bali due to all the excellent reviews ,king size beds,ac and price
Wont be for a while
Good call- You will love it and we look forward to your review.

Wont be for a while
I’m sure you’ll like it, particularly for a longer stay like that. Big resorts can get tedious towards the end of a week long stay. The family that owns and runs it are terrific folks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom