Hawaii 5 oh sh*t!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

?? What are you talking about?

Oh, that. I did not perceive it as an apocalypse, nor something to make light of.

Oh, that. I did not perceive it as an apocalypse, nor something to make light of.
Dude. There have been several of my posts that you have followed with a snippy and disapproving comment. I would like to acknowledge that I notice this Mincing Mischaracterization of My Motives, without necessarily discouraging disagreement and discussion. Mince on.

Dude. There have been several of my posts that you have followed with a snippy and disapproving comment. I would like to acknowledge that I notice this Mincing Mischaracterization of My Motives, without necessarily discouraging disagreement and discussion. Mince on.
LOL! Maybe you ought to be less cryptic!

One of the best dives of the year! Once we got the all clear we had no current and 100+ foot vis at the YO 257!!!! 3 sharks, 2 eagle rays a half dozen turtles and good divers. Amazing day but we all hugged our families a bit longer and with more aloha after the dives

THIS actually took me a minute. Getting the joke, I mean.

I'm a 52yr old child...provoking laughter whenever i can.

Ok back to the topic at hand...

One of the best dives of the year! Once we got the all clear we had no current and 100+ foot vis at the YO 257!!!! 3 sharks, 2 eagle rays a half dozen turtles and good divers. Amazing day but we all hugged our families a bit longer and with more aloha after the dives

I love it when mother nature smiles on people who truly appreciate it.

If we could all stay as positive above the surface....

Best regards, Kevin

Back
Top Bottom