Weight Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If we find the LGS system lacking, we will make do for the time being and look forward to the release of your new product.

Update. After six weeks and a couple of emails, LGS never sent us the demo harnesses they promised. We have moved on and will look elsewhere for a quality product from a reliable source.

The LGS harness/weight system was finally received last week. I got my hands on the package yesterday. We hope to do some work with it in the next few weeks. The weight release pouches work well. We will have to do some adjusting to get the weights to snuggle under the Zeagle 911 BCD's and make sure the drysuit valve/hose isn't interefered with by the strap and comm line attachment.

Hi, tbzep -- why don't you give me a call at your convenience? (619) 236-1203, x326. I'm there 8 AM - 5 PM PST, M-F. I'm Ryan, the public safety manager for DUI. Let's try to figure a solution for the com-rope attachment and I also want to tell you about our new weight system coming out that you *DO NOT HAVE TO THREAD* -- I think you may be interested!
I would like to hear about the weight system you do not have to thread if it is out yet please send me a link or at least the name of it. Thanks

While I would have liked to see the DUI harness, we can't wait on something that may never go into production. We purchased the LGS harness and weight system. I believe we will be happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom