Closed: G250 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimlikethefish

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Looking for the following:

Flow Vane
Flow Vane Jesus Clip
Circle Clip Retainer, that holds adjustment knob in

Needs to be original G250. The Flow Vane from an HP or Graphite will not work.

How about a flow vane, flow vane retainer clip, o-ring, and adjustment knob retainer for $10 plus $2.80 shipping in CONUS. PM me and I'll do the same with my PayPal info.

How about a flow vane, flow vane retainer clip, o-ring, and adjustment knob retainer for $10 plus $2.80 shipping in CONUS. PM me and I'll do the same with my PayPal info.
That reminds me :D
I'm chasing a G250 adjustment knob, prefer the earlier counterbored chrome one but will accept the later composite metal/plastic version.
Any luck?

If you're interested, an HP vane will fit, and has that convenient adjustment tab, plus doesn't need a circlip anymore. Here it is on mine.
It's the G260 that won't fit.
Original on bottom, HP in middle, G260 on top. G260 tabs are 90° out of position.

I'm chasing a G250 adjustment knob,

Sorry, I don't have the adjustment knob.
If you're interested, an HP vane will fit,

I think the one Rsingler is probably a better deal considering the size of the finger tab....but my offer stands if you want the original.

If you're interested, an HP vane will fit, and has that convenient adjustment tab, plus doesn't need a circlip anymore. Here it is on mine.

The G250HP has deleted the G250 C clip in the airway and moved to a plastic external retaining clip.
A better design, and more in tune with modern Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA).

So while a G250HP knob will fit into a G250 housing, what retains it securely?
Unless I'm missing something the new clip seems incompatible with the old housing...

No circlip is required. There is a little bulb portion of the vane that is visible in the photo that acts to retain the assembly.

Original on bottom, HP in middle, G260 on top. G260 tabs are 90° out of position.

Rob, do you happen to have a blue G250 'S' purge button? I know, I know...

That reminds me :D
I'm chasing a G250 adjustment knob, prefer the earlier counterbored chrome one but will accept the later composite metal/plastic version.
Any luck?

I have some mint plastic tipped ones and new all metal G250V ones which I use but they are satin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom