Greetings from India

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys Ravi here,

Greetings from India. Looking forward to learning and sharing as much as I can from here! Hope to make a lot of friends here as well!

Hi Ravi
I'm Jonah. Am a tec instructor at Temple Adventures and the National sales manager at Proscuba( we sell Scubapro, Bauer, Luxfer and many other great Brands) If you ever in the the south do come down for a dive. or if you ever need any gear let me know.
+91 9159325264

Cheers

Hi Jonah,

Thank you for the invite! I will definitely keep it in mind! A pleasure to meet you!

Hey guys Ravi here,

Greetings from India. Looking forward to learning and sharing as much as I can from here! Hope to make a lot of friends here as well!

What part of India do you live in? I traveled there extensively in the mid 1990's (6 months walk about). At that time the infrastructure for divers was virtually non existent.

R..

When I lived in Hyderabad, I often went Goa to dive....interesting country :D

Welcome

The word "interesting" needs to be in quotes, btw.

I haven't been there in 20 years but I've traveled around the world twice (once to the left and once to the right) and India was simultaneously by far the most foreign (at times) and at the most comfortable (at times) of any place I've ever been. I spent 6 months there on "walk about" and probably could have spent another 6 or even 18 more months without experiencing the full range of Indian culture.

Best ... trip ... ever! ... but only for those who want an "in your face" cultural experience like drinking from a fire hose.

R..

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA.....

Hey guys,

Cheers for the warm welcome from everybody! Sorry it's taking me a while to reply, am still getting used to the site and understand how the notifications show up!

I come from Kerala in India. A beautiful green filled state in the south of the country!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom