Why do you drink Starbucks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I drink starbucks when it is more convenient than a Port City Java. LIke PCJ better, maybe because their motto is "we give you one more shot then the other guy. I like strong but smooth coffee. Nonacidic but burnt is ok. Loved the coffee in mexico done in an unglazed clay pot. Tasted like nice caffenated mud. mmmmmmmm

I have never had a starbucks although I worked in Seattle for 20+ years.

Paying over 5+ dollars for a coffee that costs less than 10 cents to make seems
a bit foolish.

Although, obviously, many do not think so.

I drink Starbucks for two reasons - one is it's less than 1/4 mile from my house. And the drive thru makes it easily the most convenient way to get a cup.

Cafe Mocha is really my go to drink. i would not know how to make it at home.

Last edited:
Disturbing you can describe with such specific such complexity...
Haha, it's kind of like when someone says, "this taste like ****, or feet, or mud."

Having never tasted roasted pig pen marinated pine bark, I can't say that my assessment of Starbucks coffee is 100 percent accurate, but I imagine I'm pretty close. :wink:

Starbucks tastes like pine bark marinated for a week in a pig pen.
To me that's a good description of ANY coffee.

I like the Starbucks flavors like Cafe Mocha or Carnel Macchiato
Is there some hidden meaning in the flavors you like? I always thought it was spelled C-A-R-N-A-L.
:cheers: - M²

Back
Top Bottom