Lost GoPro session 5 at Dutch springs PA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsmith1591

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
lost on October 17 hero session 5 with float stick at Dutch springs PA on the student side of the park

I'm betting he meant "October, 2017", not 10/17/17.

Hey I talked to you about about putting this post up at Dutch Springs. I'm really hoping someone turns it in and it wasn't stolen. I have now had two things stolen there - and that really pisses me off that there are thieves in the SCUBA community at Dutch.

Hey I talked to you about about putting this post up at Dutch Springs. I'm really hoping someone turns it in and it wasn't stolen. I have now had two things stolen there - and that really pisses me off that there are thieves in the SCUBA community at Dutch.

Dive gear is expensive. Some divers (and nondivers) are broke and dishonest. Add a broke dishonest diver (or nondiver) + careless diver leaving gear lying around = no more gear for the careless diver.

Dive gear is expensive. Some divers (and nondivers) are broke and dishonest. Add a broke dishonest diver (or nondiver) + careless diver leaving gear lying around = no more gear for the careless diver.
Fell out of my pocket walking down to the water so it wasn't left lying around

Well....I found two watches and an easter egg for a free 2018 pass...But no go-pro; sorry.
One of the watches actually turned out to be one of the instructors from the group I was with (lost it about a month ago). The other was a casio digital watch which I brought to the dive shop for lost n found. For whatever reason, the dive shop also informed me that I was not getting a free 2018 pass - as the easter egg had 'expired' (even though it says 'EXPIRES 11/27/17'). Whatever...

Back
Top Bottom