Coz on a budget: 2tank Dive Hostel? Best bang for buck dive ops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will dive with dressel. They are the op at the Ibersostar. You can drive to the resort or they will pick you up at piers too.

I buy about 18 dives if memory serves and I pay about $30 per dive and that includes nitrox.

They have big boats but they can get crowded. The boat rides are short. They surface interval back at the pier.

AL80's areused and group led dives. 60 minutes in morning and 50 minutes in afternoon. Not for everyones taste but its fine for me.

No just a repeat offender from Texas, it's 2 1/2 hrs by air and I try to make it down for at least a weekend per month.

I think we may have dove together there the last week of August. I was there with my female friend who I think you took for a drive to get her phone fixed.

Gary (gopbroek) on the left & Steve on the right.

28265442263_3716641374_o.jpg
K4HMer

28265442263_228113983e_b.jpg

Last edited:
And the winning combination is... Tres Pelicanos and Casa Mexicana. I "splurged" a bit on the hotel, but my flights were cheaper than initially anticipated so it all works out.

That's a pretty good recipe for a great trip based on your first post.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom