For Sale Canon G15 w/ WP-DC48 Housing and Inon S-2000 Strobe Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tplyons

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All-

I bought this setup a couple years back with the hopes of taking my photography hobby underwater, but life, along with a new house, has gotten in the way.

Looking to sell my full package of underwater photography gear. Asking $800 shipped for the entire package, OBO.

Included:
  • Canon G15 camera w/ two batteries and charger. Excellent condition, never flooded.
  • Canon WP-DC48 waterproof case for G15. Excellent condition, some signs of wear from the rinse tank on a couple dive boats.
  • Inon S-2000 Strobe. Excellent condition. Never flooded. Includes diffuser.
  • Inon Grip Base D4 w/ one arm. Z-mount for S-2000. Excellent condition.
  • Inon Optical D Cable Type L for S-2000 and fiber optic mounting block.
The camera worked well for me, never flooded, never failed to fire. The setup lived in a Pelican 1500 case when it wasn't on a boat with me. I will include the foam from the case, but will be keeping the case itself.

I'd love to see this camera setup go on to a new underwater photographer as it cost me nearly $1600 new. I learned a lot with it but it simply isn't getting the use it deserves.

Looking for $800 shipped, or best offer. Photos coming shortly.

To be entirely transparent, the spare battery for the G15 is aftermarket, but fully functional. Also, the rubber o-rings are in excellent condition and have been stored flat.

36075500495_751f8fe03e.jpg

35942410961_bca1468f4e.jpg
Canon G15 / WP-DC48 / Inon S-2000 for Sale
by Timothy Lyons, on Flickr

More photos available here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm5122in

Would you consider selling the strobe, arm and optical cable? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom