Trip Report Roatan Aggressor Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got home this afternoon. WAAAAAAY too much to do...no time for a trip report yet. But in the mean time, here's the promised slide show from our week aboard the Roatan Aggressor. Please note that these are not stock photos. They were all shot during our week aboard the yacht. Credit is given to photographers who are not members of RA staff...

'Diva

Very nice, having said that diva, I'm waiting for a full trip report. Of course, I'm too damn lazy to write one myself

Reefman
Key largo

OK lazy...3rd load of laundry is done, dogs picked up from kennel, grocery run finished, LOTS more to do! I'll get to it eventually :)

Be careful - if you push too hard I'll post video of you HAVING FUN! That's a reputation you must avoid at all costs :eek:

OK lazy...3rd load of laundry is done, dogs picked up from kennel, grocery run finished, LOTS more to do! I'll get to it eventually :)

Be careful - if you push too hard I'll post video of you HAVING FUN! That's a reputation you must avoid at all costs :eek:

What the hell is hank doing while your working your butt off? Drinking mojitos?

Reefman
Key largo

Thanks for the trip report and looking for more as you post. I will be on the Saturday, June 14th trip. How were the average water temperatures?

Warm, way warm. 86/87F. Cooler on the deep sites

Reefman
Key largo

What the hell is hank doing while your working your butt off? Drinking mojitos?

Reefman
Key largo

Mowing the lawn...washing dive gear...etc, etc, etc. Simmer down gunpowder...we'll get there!

Thanks for the trip report and looking for more as you post. I will be on the Saturday, June 14th trip. How were the average water temperatures?

Do you mean October 14th? Weather should be good after Nate goes by. It is WAY warm. Viz was off a bit, but the ocean is warm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Happy to help...

Do you mean October 14th? Weather should be good after Nate goes by. It is WAY warm. Viz was off a bit, but the ocean is warm.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Happy to help...

Wow...that just lightened my suitcase by a 3 mil full suit...I will just pack a shorty! I was wondering about park fee, nitrox and crew tips....can they be put on a credit card to reduce my carrying of cash?

Great video and it must have been exciting to share a trip with Steven Frink!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom