OTS Stealth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reef

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm curious what people think of the OTS Stealth. I've been diving a Guardian since 2009 and love it, and recently I picked up a Spectrum as a backup/secondary mask. However I've been looking at the Stealth as an upgrade to the Guardian and wanted to get some feedback from those diving the mask. Thank you!

Mask is the same as far as I know, I'm pretty sure it's just a different second stage.

I'm curious as well, doesn't take much for me to vibrate the hell out of the Guardian when inhaling.....

I had my 1st stage adjusted per there recommendation and I've never had that issue. The reg couldn't breath better.

Mask is the same as far as I know, I'm pretty sure it's just a different second stage.

I'm curious as well, doesn't take much for me to vibrate the hell out of the Guardian when inhaling.....
Hi JohnnyC,

I actually just made a FB post about this a couple days ago. Check out the post here : Ocean Technology Systems

Shuttering or chattering with the Guardian FFM is typically due to the mask being seated incorrectly / adjusted incorrectly on the diver's face or the Counter Pressure Guide post could use some silicone grease. Try giving a little bit of silicone grease a shot. In most cases I've seen, it typically reduces or eliminates all chattering with the FFM.

Hope this helps -- please feel free to reach out to my email below if you have any further questions as I am not on ScubaBoard every day.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom