ScubaBoard's Fallfest Megadive 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will be there with the MegaPot.
Not too sure about much else, not even the kitchen sink. The old truck finally gave out under the abuse, so we are trying to figure out what we can bring.

Bring firewood, everybody!

HC has invited some friends to join us! they will be signing up to help out. Not sure how many will be coming, maybe 4?
I will bring some stuff, have no idea what just yet. Will wait for the update and try to fill in.

Not too sure about much else, not even the kitchen sink. The old truck finally gave out under the abuse, so we are trying to figure out what we can bring.

The fool is always so good at bringing firewood for the group,
so now it's time for all of us to step up and

:gas:

Aw man, I really like the kitchen sink. Maybe we could haul it to and fro for you? If you're interested, send me a private message and we'll see if we can work that out.

please remove me from the list as the company rescinded my vacation due to " A computer glitch resulted in your vacation request being 'inappropriately approved , it is therefore rescinded."- thanks, another reason I love working here
:censored:

Cownose Rachel and I volunteer for egg cracking! Will also bring eggs, ham, breakfast eats, tiki torches, and Halloween candy.

...and Halloween costumes of course! :pirate:

Ill bring tortilla shells for starters.
Do you need plates, plastic ware, papertowels, etc?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom