Closed: Just serviced, like-new Aqua Lung Mikron

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glewbel

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, fellow divers.

I've got a Mikron that I don't need. I bought it new along with an Aqua Lung Legend ACD, with the intention of using the Legend as my every-day regulator, and keeping the Mikron as a backup, e.g. for a quick swap. That's worked out just fine, but I dive with my daughter regularly and she now has a backup reg too. You'll probably agree that there is no need for the two of us to carry four regulators on every trip. I've only used the Mikron a few times and loaned it to a few other boat divers who forgot to bring their own regulators. Otherwise it's been well protected in a dry bag its whole life.

It has been serviced every year per Aqua Lung warranty requirements and was overhauled this week by Any Water Sports in San Jose, California.

It's the model with one HP port and it has a yoke rather than a DIN fitting. The second stage and the hose are both black. The first stage is satin chrome and black. It looks just like the uppermost reg in the picture on the following website:

Aqualung Mikron Regulator Review

I think $275 plus shipping is a fair price. If you don't agree but want it, feel free to make me an offer. I just spent $60 on it for this year's annual service, incuding the complete parts kit.

FYI, liesurepro often sells them for $249.........they are a great reg, I own several. The bites will come.

No, the actual Mikron first and second stage, it's been awhile since the $249 price (I bought 2) but as I mentioned it's been a couple of times. There are a couple of us on SB that are big fans of the Mikrons.Great little regs.

You lucked out there, Jay, getting two for half price. Now how about helping me sell mine for half price?

If we keep this thread going I'm sure it's only a matter of time.......

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom